Thursday, May 16, 2013

TBBT:134.623: The Love Spell Potential

Shamy and Racy got closer in this episode. YAY!

So Sheldon is not a virgin anymore. I know, sounds I'm reaching, but read my reasoning. Sheldon has demonstrated countless of times that 'imaginary experiences' are vivid and real to an extreme for him. In fact maybe the reason he has such a hard time connecting with people in the real world is because for him the real world is so intense than the interaction overwhelm him in an unpleasant way.
To expand upon my point, in many episodes he has commented how fun was to imagine other scenarios and worlds even something as dull as flatland was described as exciting for him. In this particular episode his references to how "thrilling' D&D was for him were a crucial part of the leading up to the ending.

If he ended up imagining his character and Amy's engaging in Coitus. I think we can say his feelings and sensations during the role-play were as intense as any experience he had before hand and count as something he never experienced.

It will be interesting to see the aftermath of this experience. Will Sheldon seek more of this kind of interactions? Did he got scared by the intensity of this experience and seek distance? Will Amy add a weekly D&D private game to their relationship agreement?

I think this two are growing together in their relationship at a nice pace and I loved how Sheldon offered some comfort to his girlfriend even if Amy wasn't expecting it from him. I love this couple and I hope that when they consummate in this realm, it will be satisfying for them and us as well.

Howardette was low key since they had their development episode last week. Lenny as well was very sweet and low key too. Probably saving the most screen time for the season finale.

I think I can officially start calling Raj and Lucy: Racy.
They did great this episode. I liked that Raj talked to Lucy a lot more, and tried to understand her and even to help her to achieve her goals and learn to be more assertive. A bit condescending of her to use the "He doesn't get our ways" argument to get out of the situation with the waiter, but Raj takes everything with such a good nature that it didn't even registered. He overdid the pushing her out of her comfort zone, of course, but he himself is not the smoothest guy in the planet. This is a great couple with their ups and downs and weaknesses and strength to work around.
The moment in the dumpster was both funny and heartwarming and I loved that they finally kissed. Awkwardly and cute.
I think in many ways they are the mirror couple to Shamy. Raj might have some issues but not as much as Lucy who seems to be the Sheldon in the relationship.
I know they didn't announced Lucy as "the one' when she entered the show. Just another love interest but I do think this couple has material to work with and be a good addition to the dynamics of the group. I guess we need to wait and see how she interacts with the gang once she feels comfortable enough to meet them.

I can't wait! Long live to Racy.

Loved this episode 4 1/2 Bazingas out of 5

3 comments:

Vicky Pau said...

YES.........HAPPINESS I HAVE FOUND. prophet micsuca
is the source of my joyfulness the key to my happiness
the road to my success,,,,,,,,,,,,, my boyfriend and i
had a very big fight he caught me cheating with his best
friend he went complete crazy and almost had me killed.
he use to tell me he loves me i never believe until that
day i felt ashamed of myself and so sorry.....and my love
for him became strong that i can't say but then he nolonger
care about me........i contacted many spellcaster abput this
they scammed me and took away my money withouit helping me out.
yesterday i contacted prophet micsuca at MICSUCA@GMAIL.COM he
told me what to do and i did everything i could before i knew,
5hrs later my ex called and was begging it was like a dream to
me that wouldn't want to walk from that evening he came and we
settled. i am very happy because i never tought that there are
still real people who not lie as i have been scammed. i am very
happy pls join me in thanking prophet micsuca, son of durga father
of the world. if however you need his help pls use the above emaill
thanks,,,,,,,,,,, yours stella...............

Dorothy Grees said...

I was in a relationship for a short while, and it was great until he was acting badly one evening on a group outing with friends. I addressed his behaviour and we had a small argument- nothing serious- and all was resolved. He went quiet for a few days which wasn’t normal, so I suggested we meet to talk. But before I could say anything, he told me he wanted to end things, I was devastated, but I still love him truly. I search whole web and I found very powerful magic. He has this website http://magical-rituals.com , I buy from his love spell, and it worked after one month. I ‘m happy again.

Jessica Galan said...

My husband and I are both directors and shareholders in our family business. We have been married for 20 years but my husband is now going for a divorce, i agreed in the first place but i later realized what happens to my family and what rights will I have in the business if my husband divorce me, and i have worked so hard for my family and this business, i was incomplete and wondered what to do because he already went to court. I browsing on the internet when i saw a post on how a spell caster called Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack helped someone bring back her ex, so i wondered if he can help me, i gave him the try and contacted him at his email nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com, he told me not to worry that everything would be alright, i gave him the chance to cast the spell, he told me that in 48 hours my husband will come back and beg me, i never believed it at first, surprisingly completing 48 hours he came back and started to beg me not be to be annoyed about what he did, and now we are happy again. Thank you Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack today my home is restored back if you are going through similar problem you can contact him at his private email {nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com} Jessica Galan USA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...