Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Cover Reveal for The Hekapolis Trilogy #2. Experiment


 


A betrayal, the Akelarre, a birth, a funeral, a wedding....in that order.

Gabrielle is enjoying her first real boyfriend. Her new family is supportive, but her college friends, especially Tess, think she is going to get her heartbroken by the campus "Petri Dish".
Gabrielle knows his reputation as a womanizer is an exaggeration- knowing a human, in the biblical sense, means madness or death for any wizard. This sadly includes her and -even though William can do feats with his tongue worthy of an R version of Cirque do Soleil- her desire for him keeps growing to the point of almost causing a disaster for the young couple.
Their situation becomes even more trying when Samantha, shielded by the Wizard's redemption laws, ensures her residency with the Wyseman for as long as she is paying for her crimes. And she is not afraid to use all her seduction repertoire to try to win her fiancé back. Gabrielle contemplates the possibility that William might fall out of love with her. Pondering this predicament, William, Maggie and her prepare Gabrielle for her first visit to Hekapolis for the Akelarre, and given that Samantha is banned from the city she is glad to take a break from the competition.
The sanctuary of witches is a paradise of broom races, dragon riders, winged horses, unicorns and people of all backgrounds trading spells and potions with their family and friends from the seven corners of the world.
During the festivities, Gabrielle meets gorgeous Mitali -William's best friend- and she discovers there is a romantic past between them. Shocked by this, Mitali eases her fears by offering her a chance to use her magical gifts so that she and William can have a full physical relationship at last.
But the offer comes with a warning from her new friend: "Once I reveal my potion, you will have to choose between giving yourself to William in body, mind and soul...Or breaking up with him..."
Gabrielle will battle more internal demons and will receive the help of an unlikely ally to figure out her future with William.

COMING THIS SUMMER!
If you are interested in a free ARC please sent an email with your name to Hekapolis@gmail.com.
I just have a few copies available, so first come first serve.

1 comment:

Jessica Galan said...

My husband and I are both directors and shareholders in our family business. We have been married for 20 years but my husband is now going for a divorce, i agreed in the first place but i later realized what happens to my family and what rights will I have in the business if my husband divorce me, and i have worked so hard for my family and this business, i was incomplete and wondered what to do because he already went to court. I browsing on the internet when i saw a post on how a spell caster called Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack helped someone bring back her ex, so i wondered if he can help me, i gave him the try and contacted him at his email nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com, he told me not to worry that everything would be alright, i gave him the chance to cast the spell, he told me that in 48 hours my husband will come back and beg me, i never believed it at first, surprisingly completing 48 hours he came back and started to beg me not be to be annoyed about what he did, and now we are happy again. Thank you Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack today my home is restored back if you are going through similar problem you can contact him at his private email {nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com} Jessica Galan USA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...